Description: Cain's Glass started in 1979 by Jim and Brenda Cain who migrated from England in 1959. Jim's trade was a Mirror Silverer / Silver Polisher. After having a couple of jobs in the glass trade Jim decided to start up his own business from his garage in South Penrith, they were mainly doing car windscreens. They quickly out grew the garage and moved into a factory unit in Penrith CBD, where the Joan Sutherland Centre now stands. In the 80's they moved to another unit in Peachtree Road, they then purchased a block of land and built their own factory where Cain's Glass stands today.
Brenda and Jim handed over the reins to Mark, their son who joined the family business in 1986 and his wife Sue. Brenda retired in 2002 and Jim retired shortly after, sadly Jim passed away in 2004.
Today we have a staff of 5 and offer an extensive service to the local community. Our Glaziers are all fully accredited with the Australian Glass and Glazing Association (AGGA).
We are members of the Glass and Glazin